Selling WTB Gold on tear coast Looking to spend about 30$...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTB Gold on tear coast Looking to spend about 30$ for the most gold offered on tear coast server WTB epic mage and or warrior android As the title says. I am looking for a mage or warrior. ill pay 125-200 for a good account. Willing to pay more if the account really intrestes me..Pm me. Email me @ Jester2081@comcast , or post here. Thanks. WTB WTB Android lvl60 Account with Monk and Warrior with rune gears I wont need more than that but couple parts of epic rune is preferable pm price and details about players in the account im a serious buyer and i dont need golds or in the account if there are any golds transfer them to another account and sell them or keep them and i might take couple runes to change characters names. I can pay through google checkout or anything that requires only a credit card... If you have an account with only a warrior i might buy it too if hes good. WTB Monk lv 60 for iOS with both epic claw from dungeon I am looking for Monk characters for sale, any race, any server, as long as it is for iOS and Has both, kermode and bloody claw. Email ur offer at wanzycar@. Preferably also with a lvl 60 mage in the account. Thanks. WTB A 60 undead ranger (assassin) Searching for a lvl 60 undead ranger assassin. WTB Epic warrior, swamp fury and vorpal Hello i am Ready to pay 200$ for warrior who have All 6/6 Epic gear both stabilne and DPS, Epic rings for souls, vorpal and swamp fury or only vorpal or fury. I have max Geared mage with 11/12 Epic and no idea how play tank but wanna try Lol, we can meet in game any server. It would be cool if tank will have underdog plate or steel plate. My mailbox here Is probably full so Please write me an email: amusersuck@ I NO NEED EPIC TRINKETS, GOLD, RUES OR HIM. IF YOU WANNA TRADE TANK AND U HAVE BIG GOLD ON HIM JUST TRADE GOLD SOMEWHERE I NO NEED. It would be best if tank will not be Orc Lol they are so ***king unsexy MAIL AT : amusersuck@ WTB Healer - iOS Pm with details. Only account with...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.