Selling WTB Full Epic Warrion WTB Epic warrior with: Full...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTB Full Epic Warrion WTB Epic warrior with: Full Epic Tank set (if has also DPS Epic set is better) Epic ring, neck and trinket from souls Executioner's Vorpal Sword Swamp Fury Sword PM prices WTB Paying good price for male ranger have epic bow and dagger Hi am willing to buy male ranger have epic bow and dagger . I will pay : 150$ = male ranger have epic bow only 250$ = male ranger have epic bow and one epic dagger 350$ = male ranger have epic bow and two epic daggers Paypal payment please contact me to this email n9our-cool@ WTB Full Epic Warrior and Monk lvl 60 iOS WTB Full epic Gear or partially, Warrior and Monk lvl 60 both for iOS Send me email your offer and i will be in touch with you. Only serious offers. E-mail: kostaskoh7@ Paying with PayPal Looking for Level 40+ Mage/Archer Android I'm willing to pay $60 via paypal. Must be verified and willing to meet ingame. Must have decent armor if the character has good gears I *might* be willing to pay more. Reply or email me at treysmith22@.con. WTB account with 4 level 60 toons. would like to buy one that has 4 level 60 toons... one from each class. If interested in selling pls email me at manzano.renan@. Let me know what you want for them. Willing to pay a reasonable price... not into bidding wars. Wtb warrior with vorpal sword Dont care if it has anything else other than vorpal sword. No orcs though please. But prefer human or elf. Email me at Fykick@ Thanks. WTB WTB 60 Mage monk or warrior Hi everyone, I'm just looking to buy a 60 Mage monk or warrior has to be on a u.s server and on ios. It doesn't have to be in epic gear or have a lot of gold or runes only requirement is at least have it in blue rune gear. I'm offering $20 for an account with one 60 in blue rune gear if the gear gets better I will go higher but I want to stay in the 20-40 dollar range. Thank you. GameTagcom - Buy, Trade, and Sell Order & Chaos Accounts and Order Chaos Characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.