Selling WTB: Elo boost Hello I'm looking to buy a NA elo...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: Elo boost Hello I'm looking to buy a NA elo boost before the season ends. Currently I am ~1000 elo and am looking for a boost to 1500 ELO, by the end of Season 2. I'd also be interested in being able to get some pointers from you to help improve my play. My account has alot of champions as well as AD and AP rune pages, which should help simplify the process. : noam.shaked1 Email: nunel1020@walla WTB: Pax skins for EU servers Hello. Im looking for Pax codes for EUNE or EUW. Any code is good, any. I give : Steam cod mw2, NFS world acc and 2 lol acc one is EUW the other EUNE ~50champs each. Pm me or add on zokaocammog for details. I also trade all that stuff or EUNE acc or RP cards... Or euw acc but i prefer eune WTS: Eu-west / league of legends lvl 30 account / cheap! Hello guys, I'm selling EU West League of Legends Account. Account is lvl 30. It has 46 champions. 3600 IP 50 RP FULL AD / AP RUNEPAGES RANKED almost 980 ELO Pictures of Account: PAYMENT: PAYPAL ONLY NO TRADES PAYPAL: 15$ or make a offer! CONTACT: SKYPE: mr.fatne WTS: WTS LEVEL 30 LEAGUE ACCOUNT - ****ty Elo, 90 Champions, 15 skins! Best offer selling! is Ohheywa Lets do this thing. - - - Updated - - - dfasfsdfasd WTS EU-NA account lvl 30 - 15 champions - 3 rune pages WTT: [NA] LvL 30 Account Lots of Champs Skins and Two Full Rune Pages! WTS: LoL EUNE Account for 15€ PSC spamsite.com - Largest Supplier of Online Gaming Accounts Buy League of Legends Accounts Sell League of Legends Accounts Trade League of Legends Accounts

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.