WTB - 215++ Tradeskill Trader or Tradeskill Engineer (RK1)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

After re-evalutaing my stance in RK 1 i decided a keeper was no longer needed, I do however need a tradeskill character, Trader or Engineer, Pref 215+. (RK 1 only) Would be nice if the characters had tradeskill items like Funnels, Arith/Officer's/Scouts Armor/Etc. PM me here or on , My ID is in my signature, feel free to use it to discuss pricing, I have items ingame but i rather hold on to them so straight cash is my pref method of trade. Due to the increasing amount of scams here, I will require your phone number to talk to you, Inspect the characters ingame and you are to have a verified paypal account, There's no way i'll deal unless you meet those stipulations. I don't really want or care to hear a story why you can't meet those, a legit person will have no problem with that stuff, Not interested in losing money. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.