Selling WOW - Diablo 3 - Star Craft 2 account. HUGE deal....

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WOW - Diablo 3 - Star Craft 2 account. HUGE deal. need to sell asap - $150 (Paradise, Chico, 530) I'm selling my Battle.net account. This is a HUGE ACCOUNT A for a massive deal. It cones with the following World of Warcraft - All expansions with mists of pandaria collectors edition. Includes the following Level 90 Panda Monk Level 90 Goblin Shaman Level 87 Undead Hunter Level 85 Goblin Death Knight Level 85 Troll Druid All of my characters have epic flying. 2 of them have 310% Epic flying. Both my 90s have a 480 gear score. This account has numerous special mounts and mini pets I've collected over the years This account also comes with Diablo 3 Collectors edition. Which has the following: Level 60 Demon Hunter Level 20 Barbarian And last but not least. Star Craft 2 with Heart of the Swarm collectors edition I have the boxes (and goodies) for Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 Heart of the swarm, but not mists of pandaria. (Bought it digital). This is a HUGE account for any Blizzard game fan. I just don't have time to play anymore. My loss is your gain. Contact me by email or phone. 5303216809. I can meet in person and hand over all info (and authenticator and boxes)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.