Selling WoW Account + Starcraft 2 + Diablo 3 - $400...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

WoW Account + Starcraft 2 + Diablo 3 - $400 (Myrtle Beach) I just don't have any time to play these games, I have owned this account for several years and someone else will get better use out of the time and energy I have given to these games. I have been previously offered 600$ on the internet for the World of Warcraft account alone and this is a steal at 400 for anyone who does not have the time or energy to level characters and is simply looking to enjoy the game for what it is. I would rather sell the account in person due to the insecure nature of an online transaction. Please read on for further information. Please note all characters are on the same realm. This is for a local buyer only, I will not drive more than 20 miles out of the Myrtle Beach or North Myrtle Beach area, the transaction will take place in a location of my choosing, in public, with wi-fi. I will bring my laptop to show you the characters, we will discuss any further questions at the time of the transaction. I will accept cash and cash only. Please understand that due to blizzards ToS I cannot release the names or realm locations for any of these accounts nor can I provide armory information through any electronic means as this may compromise the security of the account. The account has 1 owner, myself and has never been owned by any individual. The account is in good standing and has never been banned or locked. For World of Warcraft I have included with this account 1 Level 90 Orc Assassination Rogue equipped with full pvp gear, he is currently rated 1595 in 2v2 arena with 38 wins 24 losses he is currently wearing malevolent boots, belt, gloves and wrist but has tyrannical in every other slot, he is also fully gemmed and enchanted with dancing steel on the main hand dagger He comes with 475 engineering and 600 mining, also included is epic flying and he includes a few vanity mounts such as the Obsidian Nightwing and the Flying Red Disk, ground mounts included are the Amani War Bear and the Rhazasshi Raptor from ZG in addition to this there are also a few more characters included; 1 level 88 troll druid with 500 skinning/500 mining and epic flying 1 level 85 draenie paladin with regular flying 1 level 71 worgen warlock with regular flying 1 level 61 orc death knight with full heirloom tanking gear and standard flying 1 level 40 orc monk with full brewmaster heirloom bonus experience gear 1 level 29 orc shaman with full elemental bonus experience heirloom gear Also included is my Starcraft 2 account with both Wings of Liberty and the new Heart of the Swarm expansion. I am not ranked and have never taken online play seriously so if you take w/l records seriously this account would be a perfect fresh start for you. Also included is my Diablo 3 account, which includes a level 60 monk at level 5 prestige he has 55796 dps unbuffed and 1819 dexterity 1097 vitality and 44k life. He can easily solo all acts including Diablo on Hell and has over a thousand life on hit. Please note that you are purchasing this account based on the time and energy I have invested in to these characters and accounts and that all names and trademarks relating to Blizzard Entertainment and Electronic Arts North remain the sole property of those companies. If you have further questions and are interested in purchasing this account please email the above address with the title WOW ACCOUNT FOR SALE in the subject box so I know it is not spam. As stated before, this is a legitimate account owned by myself and only myself and I will only accept cash and only in person at a public location with Wi-Fi. If you do not understand the terms of the transaction or are unwilling to meet in person or want to purchase the account via electronic means please DO NOT EMAIL as I will delete the email and will NOT respond. Thank you for your time and god bless
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.