Selling WoW Account for Sale WTT WoW EU 90 pala /w 5 x...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 6/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character

WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WoW Account for Sale WTT WoW EU 90 pala /w 5 x 85's for GW2 Key or £50 o.n.o Donate to remove ads, get special forum and shoutbawx access Good Afternoon, I am looking to sell my wow account as i have been inactive for 3 months and i really don't want my life to be absorbed by it again lol I am the OO and can provide a scan of my passport for all you paranoid folk lol The account has a 90 Pala with full set of season 12 dreadful (old i know) as i have not played for months. but as we all know wow is piss to gear up Many vanity mounts and titles (can link armory when we chat). Max Flying skill. and not forgetting the 5x 85 alts too (Warr, Priest, Druid, Mage, Hunter) Oh and battle.net acc has Diablo 3 too Unfortunately the account is not active as i have played in ages but hopefully the info and ID scan will give enough proof. I'm looking to start playing GW2 so as payment i will take a GW2 key (pref deluxe but not essential) or £50. Will also consider accounts Pls add me on skype - morty_douchebag to chat :P

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.