Selling WoW Account for Sale (North America) WoW Account +...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

WoW Account for Sale (North America) WoW Account + Diablo 3 Collectors Edition + Diablo 2 w/ LOD Expansion - $199 (Duncan, SC) WoW Account + Diablo 3 Collectors Edition + Diablo 2 & Lord of Destruction Expansion The day has come to part with my WoW account. I've played off and on since vanilla but I think I'm finally done. It was a great experience and a truly great game. My toons aren't anything special, but that leaves you plenty of End Game to achieve without all the leveling, or at least much less of it if you decided to level up one of my other toons. Ok, lets get to the goods. Here is what I'm offering... Horde PvP Realm WoW Account (Destromath) 1 LvL 90 Pandarian Shamman (Enhancement) 1 LvL 85 Orc Warrior (Protection) 1 LvL 85 Troll Hunter (Marksman) 1 LvL 80 Goblin Rogue (Subtlety) 1 LvL 52 Tauren Druid (Feral) Diablo III Collectors Edition The WoW account has the collectors edition of Burning Crusades bound to it, so all characters current and new will have the exclusive in-game pet. I will also be including the box with all the goodies in it. Same goes for the Diable 3 Collectors Edition. The D3 goodies are very cool. Comes with a 4Gb soul stone USB drive with full installs of Diablo 2 and the D2 Lord of Destruction Expansion. You also get an ingame item to add Tyreal Wings to your toons, and white and black dye for your armor. The art books that come with these are stunning. Everything is in perfect condition. For those who may not know, all the expansions for WoW are included with the account and available through digital download. I don't have any game time left on the WoW account, but there is a scroll of resurrection waiting that will give you 7 days of free game play, plus xp bonuses and such. You may even still be able to boost a toon of your choice to 80. Few other odds and ends: I have some heirloom items. I don't remember which ones but I think they were primarily mail, and leather items. Also, I'm in a level 25 guild. They're a pretty cool/semi-casual bunch that raid weekly. I don't know what they'll think of me transfering my account, but if you're wanting to stay just be cool and ask if you can hang around until you get a raid spot. I used to Tank their Alt nights. I have the fastest riding speed on the Shammy and I believe the Warrior as well.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.