Selling WoW Account for Sale (North America) World of...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

WoW Account for Sale (North America) World of Warcraft account 6 90's +(starcraft 2, Diablo 3) - $300 (Cape canaveral) Hi im looking to sell my World of Warcraft Account, I am the original. I have the Cd keys and can meet in person to ensure everything goes safely. This account comes with Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3. I have a 60 barbarian in Diablo 3. The world of Warcraft account has a 90 Warrior, Shaman, Paladain, Warlock, Priest, and Death Knight. Also has an 87 mage, 85 rogue, 84 twink hunter, 83 monk, 80 druid, and multiple 70 twinks as well. For achievements my warrior is currently 2200, I have the 2300 RBG achievement and 2200 3's achievement. In total I have about 7,000 achievement points and over 30 mounts. For gear This account is PvP heavy so all 90 Characters have full tyrannical or a few pieces away. This account really has it all and if your looking to get back into WoW for 5.4 This is the account to start on. I will show all my WoW Armory's on request. To contact me for Information Please call: 321-795-6841 my name is Wayne.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.