Selling WoW Account for Sale 90 Holy Paladin (PvP) + 90...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 5/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

WoW Account for Sale 90 Holy Paladin (PvP) + 90 Mage (PvP) + 30,000 gold!! Rare Mounts/Titles Hi there everybody I'm back with a new account i want to sell. First things first: - ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE MUST POST HERE FIRST!! - ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE MUST POST HERE FIRST!! - ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE MUST POST HERE FIRST!! - I am the Original Owner with SQSA / Photo I.D. - Unless Trusted Buyer, you will go first, upon transaction completion i will send you Photo ID. NOT BEFORE EVER. About the Account: -There are 2 level 90s along with a 87 druid. There are various other low level characters with BoA gear. - All characters are Alliance on Korgath. - ~35,000 gold - 525 Herbalism | 525 Mining | 525 Inscription | 525 Alchemy + I'm currently leveling Enchanting and Jewlcrafting. - All Character server transfers and faction changes are up and available. - There are NO infractions or suspensions or bans on this account. (90)Human - Paladin: - Full PvP set (Holy) - 525 Alchemy + 525 Inscription + 525 Archaeology (90)Gnome - Mage: - Full PvP set - 525 Herbalism + 525 Mining Extra Cool Stuffz: *Note Mounts are Account Wide* - I am Exalted with Netherwing Faction, got this mount Azure Netherdrake - I am Exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent on both Mage/Paladin, got Jade Cloud Serpent and Azure Cloud Serpent - On the Paladin i found a rare spawn and Earned the title The Camel-Hoarder and got Grey Camel - I did 3man OS and won Twilight Drake - I did Archaeology and discovered Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank (REALLY RARE) - I also have the Amani Battle Bear - I found the recipe through Archaeology and i made Sandstone Drake - I found the Sea Turtle from Fishing. - I'm Exalted with the Lore Keepers and bought Red Flying Cloud - Lastly, i have Golden King, Fossilized Raptor, Swift Brewfest Ram, Obsidian Nightwing Right now there is no gametime on the account however i will allow interested buyers log onto the Account Management page to verify everything is there. I'm not sure what else to add, but as i think of more ill update the post. Contact me at: email - S.darling1234@yahoo.com *DONT GET SCAMMED, COPY & PASTE FROM HERE!!!!* AIM - Bartisthebest999 *DONT GET SCAMMED, COPY & PASTE FROM HERE!!!!* Any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me. I'm available for the majority of the day all week. If i do not respond, just let me a message and i will get back to you. oh and please remember ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE MUST POST HERE FIRST!! ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE MUST POST HERE FIRST!! ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE MUST POST HERE FIRST!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.