Selling WoW Account/Diablo 3 Account for Sale This account...

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 5/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WoW Account/Diablo 3 Account for Sale This account has a paragon level 74 Barbarian (4 bars from 75) with 155k base DPS, 52k life and 500 resistances here is the armory link The account has 24 million gold and 100% time played as barbarian. E-mail is preferred method of Next Account Diablo 3 Account Level 60 Monk - $60 (mandarin) Had my fun with the game... E-mail me for quick response Account also comes with an old WoW account and a lvl 85.warlock I think we can meet up or we can do this online via paypal, emails/Skype it's up to you Next Account WoW/Diablo 3 Account - $50 (Stephentown, NY) WoW account 2 level 85's both with pvp gear and some pve gear. 85 Priest in full catacylsmic pvp gear 5k+ resil and 1750 achievement, 85 rogue full ruthless with 4 pieces of cata. Priest has destroer's end achievement has downed and is geared for Dragon Soul(10). Diablo 3 got the game, but never played is active on account. Account also has mist of pandaria beta access pre-expansion. Email Ilovebigmacsandfries(at) yahoo (dot) com or the provided one. NO PAYPAL CASH ONLY

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.