Selling World of Warcraft/Diablo 3 Account - $250...

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

World of Warcraft/Diablo 3 Account - $250 (Carrollton) I have a wow account that I have been playing for years and I dont have much time to play anymore I am wanting to part ways with this account. The account has a ton of toons on it all of which are geared. 60+ mounts rare pets also. The account has the following on it. Mal'Ganis(PVP)90 undead warrior, 90 Tauren Druid, 90 Undead Monk Demon Soul(PVP)85 Blood Elf Hunter Executus(PVP)90 Human Mage,85HumanWarlock, 85 Undead Rogue, 90 Orc Death Knight, 85 Tauren Shaman,68 blood elf pally Tichondrius(PVP) 90 Undead Priest-Main toon I played FULL TYRANICAL Diablo3- 60 Barb Paragon LVL 2 If you have any questions or concerns about my account text or call Derrick @6787510835. I will email the account info to you along with the security password and a bill of sale. 300 obo

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.