Selling World of warcraft and diablo 3 account - $200...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

World of warcraft and diablo 3 account - $200 (downtown grand rapids) well, played world of warcraft for quite some time. however i dont see myself playing again, and with diablo 3 coming to consoles i can finally play it. purchased diablo 3 and after installing realized my graphics card didn't support it.. boo. so the diablo 3 account is just the game, no characters started so far. for the world of warcraft account i have alot of 85's, no 90's. started a pandaren monk and got him to 84 and stopped playing wow and went back to console gaming. 85-mage, druid, deathknight, warlock, rouge 84-monk 48- paladin didn't feel any other characters were a high enough level to mention. mostly used the druid and dk both of which were well geared for 85. will meet in person to do the final details of getting the account in your possession. price somewhat negotiable, but for the man hours put into wow i think its fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.