Selling Willing to also trade for RR81+ marauder with...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 2/18/13.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Willing to also trade for RR81+ marauder with equiv gearsets" "wts slayer rr 83 ""Def sove 7/8" Off sove 8/8 Tyrant 6/6 Glyph 5/5 Cloak and ring set from Lotd some parts of Doomflayer and Warpforge 83rr 2h weapon 83rr 1h weapon full inf in all t4 zones half way to 81rr sc 1h weapon. or trade for inginer" "WTS 83RR Slayer KN ""Def sove 7/8" Off sove 8/8 Tyrant 6/6 Glyph 5/5 Cloak and ring set from Lotd some parts of Doomflayer and Warpforge 83rr 2h weapon 83rr 1h weapon full inf in all t4 zones half way to 81rr sc 1h weapon. Offer here or pm." "Wts ib 91 rr ""I have a rr90 ib with full offense doomflayer" rr90 2h sc weapon other weapons and shield [HASHTAG]#NAME[/HASHTAG]? on karak norn few piece warpforged and token 750 gold 6100 officer medaillon 1471 captains emblem 216 warpforged insigna 248 royal insigna let me know if you are interested Forward Message OR TRADE FOR SL SAME LEVEL" "Wts bw 86 rr ""Wts bw 86 rr" full sov weapons 81 rr few pieces doomflayer and warpforged server karak norn culture 200 glyph 4/5 pm sent" "WTS rr94 CHOSEN ""NAME: Belthamel" Server: Karak-Azgal Doomflayer: 4/5 offensive 4/5defensive with enough currency to buy 1 doomflayer chest off your choosing. various high rr waist and cloak pieces 2 WF pieces. Warpforge chest quest starts at rr95. RR90 dps 2hander 700g I play chosen dps style and very succefully aswell so all talis on the armors are for that purpose. I have few lotd pocket items. No TOLV items since this is i focused more on ORVR. PM me with offers. serious offers needles to say GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and Warhammer Online Characters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.