Not Approved Will there be a Live Chat Support when Community Moderators are up?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rolan, 6/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

As PlayerUp's looking for Community Moderators to assist/guide/help other members I recall my past suggestion about having a Live Chat Support so i made a sample interface using the current instant-chat system as its parent-container.

chat1.jpg chat2.jpg

I know that the possibility from how i designed the Live Chat Support's interface being integrated to the current instant-chat system still depends if its within its features but what's important is once the Community Moderators are up everyone will be looking forward to see a Live Chat Support feature for their concerns/questions.

Admin likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

Good suggestion so I'm going to approve this BUT we first have several steps to do to implement which includes

- Hire moderators
    - Replace old chat with new chat system we're building
    - With the new chat system we're building then tweak it again

So this is approved but there is basically no ETA on when this will be live.

Store and Rolan like this.
  3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

The current chat system won't work for this. It doesn't allow easy customization and is a burden to the site (massively slows the site down running it). While we recently upgraded the chat, the performance upgrade still delays the server speed. So we have in the works a chat system that operates the same way but will perform better and be integrated with our conversation ticket system. That's the plan with that.

Store and Rolan like this.
  4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

Also it seems many do not use the chat system. Many seem to dislike it and are completely signed out of the chat. Maybe the new chat will change that.

Store likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

Yes, 'coz its being used for spam sales which is kinda annoying but not entirely wrong to be use for that purpose imo. Anyway, looking forward to your additional features, service improvements and other upcoming updates.

6. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

When the new chat system goes live, this will be implemented. That's the plan. The old chat system isn't customizable, too laggy, too unreliable but later this year we will implement. This will obviously be a big update.

Store and Matheus Pfitscher like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.