Selling Whats the fastest way to earn ely

Discussion in 'La Tale Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Whats the fastest way to earn alot of ely im lvl 105 GS PLEASE HELP! I WANT DARTS

Buy Astros and sell them lmao

Lol, try and farm invoke at your level, I know it's a lot less money but just make it count lol or try hyunmu if you're daring

Wth? And try farming hyumu

boring game, just farm

Originally Posted by R0cker

Lol, try and farm invoke at your level, I know it's a lot less money but just make it count lol or try hyunmu if you're daring

This is what i do

1.) Resell Your Old Armor At Half Price Stupid Yea But It Works To A Great Degree...

2.) Mine Your Butt Off In Crystal Mines And Sell Garnets And Spinels Silver Also Sells Nice.

3.) Sell The Items You Get From Quests... Quests Give Blue Green And Yellow Equips These Bring Alot Of Money Fast.

4.) Have More Than One Char Your Bank Is Linked So Roll Some Alts And Deposit In Your Bank From Quests.

5.) Urn Hunt Yes Its The Hard Way But It Works Great People Will Spend Crazy Cash On Urns Just To Show Off That Flashy New Item....

6.) If Your An Explorer And Have Millionares Dream Just Grind For A Few Hrs And Get Rich Quickly.

7.) Sell Emote Books Almost Every Monster Drops A Emote Book Best Way To Farm These Is With The + Item Enchant On Fashion....

8.) Sell Crystal Mine Tickets Again These Drop From Antz In Ant Cave 3 Bring 100k Easy....

9.) Get A Levistone And Go Hunting From Easy To Kill Mobs....

10.) Solo Invoke EX And Hope He Drops Invoke Weapons These Bring 2.5 Million Ely Each.

10characters

Originally Posted by rivera13

1.) Resell Your Old Armor At Half Price Stupid Yea But It Works To A Great Degree...

2.) Mine Your Butt Off In Crystal Mines And Sell Garnets And Spinels Silver Also Sells Nice.

3.) Sell The Items You Get From Quests... Quests Give Blue Green And Yellow Equips These Bring Alot Of Money Fast.

4.) Have More Than One Char Your Bank Is Linked So Roll Some Alts And Deposit In Your Bank From Quests.

5.) Urn Hunt Yes Its The Hard Way But It Works Great People Will Spend Crazy Cash On Urns Just To Show Off That Flashy New Item....

6.) If Your An Explorer And Have Millionares Dream Just Grind For A Few Hrs And Get Rich Quickly.

7.) Sell Emote Books Almost Every Monster Drops A Emote Book Best Way To Farm These Is With The + Item Enchant On Fashion....

8.) Sell Crystal Mine Tickets Again These Drop From Antz In Ant Cave 3 Bring 100k Easy....

9.) Get A Levistone And Go Hunting From Easy To Kill Mobs....

10.) Solo Invoke EX And Hope He Drops Invoke Weapons These Bring 2.5 Million Ely Each.

10characters

Dude this guide is so broken like really 8 ,10 are super retarded. Invoke weapons are less than 500k....no about 200k-300k

Now more and more popular online shopping,some online stores can let you find your favorite products, compared with everybody likes is some clothing shop. It's like *****************************************************, there are many these brands of *****************************************************, such as *****************************************************, ralphlauren sunglasses, ralphlauren accessories, you can enjoy inside looking for you need the product.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.