What's the Bollar Dollar?Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

when I Link to playerup.com,I enjoy the Bollar Dollar. so I google it What is Bonus Dollar? As a way to acknowledge the extended support from all of our great customers, our company launched a brand new returning system----Bonus Dollar. Bonus Dollars can be used on any currency/ items/ powerleveling/ cdkey desired at playerup.com How to use Bonus Dollars? Bonus Dollar is a special paying system launched by playerup.com. All playerup.com members can use Bonus Dollars to pay for your orders. All the preferential treatment posted by playerup.com will be returned to customers, with which you can pay your orders by Bonus Dollars freely at playerup.com. When log in the system, you will firstly see your currency Bonus Dollar Account information in user system on the right panel. When you are shopping, the Shopping Cart System will automatically show the balance in your shopping cart. Entering the 'Payment Information' page, you will be shown with a new paying system--- Bonus Dollar Pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.