Selling Well I dont have any Buyout price for this account...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 2/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Well I dont have any Buyout price for this account but i want to consider offers over 200 ?uros.Feel free to shoot your offers under this topic or via P.M. I will be accepting payments via Paypal ONLY FROM VERIFIED USERS.I'm a verified Paypal user since 6+ Years or so. I will be more happy if we can use monarch's service but buyer reasonable for the fees of this service. Other payment methods like WU PLease let me know if i am missing any info or if you have any questions about my account "WTS rr86 BW. PERMA! Akire talis, 3 glyphs. Priced to sell! ""WTS my rr86 BW" BW has 4 Sov 3 glyphs including the rare backpiece. 438 Gold LOTS of pots including 60+ of the 3k health ones / speed of blowing sand etc. Loads of Talis. Rod of Service. 1 piece DF so far. What's really nice on this toon is the fact that it a) has Akire and B) has PERMA talis in it. So Unbuffed / no linis Account comes with associated email specially set up for the account (so This one's priced to sell Trusted seller. Happy for paypal (verified) for trusted buyer or bank to bank. Dont forget: priced to sell to first reasonable offer!" "rr97 Magus KA ""Another juicy offer from Shadow...." GOOD investment: 1. In the upcoming patches Mythic promised to focus (boost) Magus/Engi/SW careers - so expect it to one of the popular classes again. rr97 Magus currently on Karak-Azgal. Armory: 4/5 offensive WF 2/5 defensive WF 2/5 offensive DF (hands and boots) 5/5 defensive DF 8/8 Offensive Sov 5/8 Defensive Sov 3/5 Glyphs Lotd Ring/Cloack rr97 Nihilist Robe (SUPER ROBE FOR DPS) Weaponry: LOTD staff with perma talises (MP. INT. Wounds) rr98 Titans Exalted Staff Staff of sandstorm rr87 Rare Imposing DPS staff TORN PAGE OF LIBER MORTIS in backpack. ACCESS TO DF Insignia (~100 in backpack) Alot of good talises/pots in bank. ~200 gold. ~500 Royal crests ~155 DF crests ~55 WF crests Loads of medalions.... Will let it go cheap. PM for info and with offers. I am a fully legit owner and...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.