Warning - Alyssa Myer (Melody Myer) in Washington Utah - Fraud Scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Disputes, 9/4/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

scam.gif

Full Name and Address

Alyssa Myer
    927 east desert shrub drive
    Washington, UT 84780
    United States

Email Address
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Phone Number
    951-464-1988

Description
    The following individual above is fraudulent. What she will do is purchase items with the intent to then file a dispute later on the payment and keep the item. When we attempted to reach out to this individual to resolve this issue, she responded with multiple threats including conducting criminal acts against us. She is extremely dangerous in our opinion. Anyone who receives payment from this individual we recommend you immediately cancel the transaction as this person is fraudulent. Don't do business or hire this individual. We will remove this complaint as soon as she contacts us and pays down the amount due to us.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

#1 Disputes, 9/4/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 12/5/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Vee_the_Eevee

Vee_the_Eevee
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

She gets funds from the government as she has poor health condition pertaining to her heart. She recieves donations from twitch, where she live streams. Twitch if you want to go see. I myself can confirm this, as I am a fellow moderator of her twitch channel and have had many indepth conversations with her, her colleges and her family members. I have also been there when she was threaten multiple times by people she tried to sell to that they'd report her for fraud.

3. Vee_the_Eevee

Vee_the_Eevee
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Also, I would like to add that you are being sewed by Melody for displaying personal information without permission, and she has the police on the phone. I suggest getting some lawyers.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

I just wanted to point out that @Vee_the_Eevee is Alyssa Myer above. She signed up for another account. Even Alyssa Myer admits she is fraudulent.

We are being sewed?

You mean sued? I'm pretty sure you have to know how to spell the word correctly before you actually sue someone. Also if you're suing someone you aren't calling the police. You clearly don't understand how the legal system works so please don't make empty threats here.

Obviously @Vee_the_Eevee is this person in the complaint no need to act and lie that you aren't as you did above. Also her twitch channel isn't active so none of this is true. Basically everything you're saying to us is a complete lie which is why you're in this situation to begin with:
    We have a rule against creating multiple accounts so we have closed your account once again. This is the 4th or 5th time we have had to do this. I will note that we have a clause in the terms and conditions you agreed to that we have the right to fine you if you are deliberately frauding members on this site. We have only once in 2 years fined someone. I will give you an advanced warning here that you are banned from PlayerUp for frauding other members. If you create another account we will fine you up to $1,000 per account per agreement. If you want to avoid the fine, then don't register to the playerup network or this site again. If you do, then we will fine you. If you have more accounts active that haven't been banned then please e-mail [email protected] and request for them to be closed by providing their usernames. We will not fine you for existing accounts open as long as you don't use them again.

If you want this information removed in this thread you can follow up with [email protected] who emailed you and you ignored them. Once you resolve that we'd be more than happy to honor your request but as of now you have frauded others so you need to pay those balances down. Until you do we are warning the community of your fraudulent actions which you admitted above you are fraud yourself. We must do our job to inform others so they hopefully don't fall for your scams again.

It's your choice. You can either:

1). Continue to scam and fraud people like you're doing now and we keep this thread active, OR
    2). You can clear your name, email [email protected] and resolve those conflicts. In return we'd be happy to remove this thread.

#4 Admin, 10/23/16
    Last edited: 10/23/16
  5. OP
    OP
    Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

6. OP
    OP
    Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Message 7 minutes ago

alyssamyer.gif

and another picture of her

myer.gif

7. Vion444

Vion444
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Umm, no. I am not lyss, I am vee. Instead of banning people proving you wrong and a lier and giving you warnings, perhaps you should consult the person.[​IMG]

Furthermore before banning, contacme personally on skype. My Skype username is darkwing444.

8. OP
    OP
    Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Instructions have already been provided to Alyssa Myer on how to resolve this. Contact [email protected]. As soon as she does then we can assist her.

#7 Disputes, 10/23/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/29/16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.