Selling Want To Buy Account - [WTB] 1 ecto stack & 1...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Want To Buy Account - [WTB] 1 ecto stack & 1 armbrace Got ectos and armbraces, thanks Heiko and Techno. ihatemesmers Want To Buy Account - [WTB] 100 Ectos Kaufe 100 Ectos, bezahlt wird per Paypal oder zur not auch überweisung Angebote sind an mich per PrivatNachricht zu richten Want To Buy Account - [wtb] 1700 Zkeys 1400 Ektos oder 400€ Want To Buy Account - [WTB] 200 Z-Keys Titel sagt alles, einfach mal bemerkbar machen, thanks Want To Buy Account - [WTB] 200e 20€ PSC Hallo wie der Titel schon sagt: Ich würde gern 200 ectos für 20€ PSC kaufen. Da Karotten (von dem ich eigentlich kaufen wollte) banned wurde suche ich einen anderen vertrauenswürdigen Verkäufer. Schickt mir einfach eine PN mit nummer, wenn ihr verkaufen möchtet. Je nachdem, wer an mich verkauft möchte ich dennoch nicht auf einen Mod als bzw treuehand verzichten. so far Want To Buy Account - [WTB] 25+/50 HoM US GW Account I'm looking to buy a GW account that's in the 20's or higher (HoM wise). It's preferable for the account to be unlinked, but I'm willing to consider linked accounts if the price is right. Also, I'm willing to buy an EU account so long as it has the ability to be changed to a US account: guildwars.wikia/wiki/Acco...on_Differences Quote: The America, Europe, Australia/Oceania localizations have a choice to switch between the America and Europe home districts 5 times per account. (At least if I'm understanding that correctly) I've sold accounts on Gaming Monarch before (although it's down at the moment) so sell with confidence! I also have beta keys to trade every now and then (I'll update this thread whenever I have a beta key currently available). I'm hoping to have Diablo 3 and SWTOR beta keys soon, but for now I have 1 beta key for the game Firefall available. firefallthegame/home If you're interested in selling/trading post or send me a PM! Want To Buy Account - [WTB] 250 Ectos! ( 1 2) Hey! I'm in need of 250 ectos. Payment: Paypal Price: 25 USD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.