Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling [Verkaufe] GW Prophecies/Factions/Nightfall Keys...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[Verkaufe] GW Prophecies/Factions/Nightfall Keys [Suche] PSC ( 1 2) Verkaufe GW Prophecies und GW Factions und GW Nightfall Keys Spoiler: Suche Akpzeptiert wird nur PSC,10€ wären angebracht für 2-3 der Keys. Kontakt : pakkado Oder hier PN (nicht im Thread,deswegen closed) [WTS] Cobaxo's Platin-Shop English (Deutsch unten) Hey, I would like to give you the opportunity to buy Guild Wars Gold and Ectos in a safe and fast way. Price: Ectos: 080 Ectos = 05,00 Euro / 10,00 USD 160 Ectos = 10,00 Euro / 15,00 USD 250 Ectos = 15,00 Euro / 20,00 USD Amount in stock: 0k and 250 Ectos at the moment. Here's how it works: If you found something you want to buy contact me . I will check availability. If everything is available I will send you my PayPal email address and we arrange a transfer location and a transfer time in the game. After that you transfer the money. After I received the payment we will meet in Guild Wars and you get your order. If you have any questions just contact me! Contact: : ***************************************************** Email: ***************************************************** Icq: ***************************************************** : CobaxosPlatinecke By the way: Even if I do the best in order to protect you from being banned, I have to tell you that there is a little chance (0,000000001%) that you can get banned. Also look at ***************************************************** Deutsch Hey: Ich möchte euch hier die Möglichkeit geben Guild Wars Gold auf eine sichere und schnelle Art zu kaufen. Preis: Ectos: 080 Ectos = 05,00 Euro / 10,00 USD 160 Ectos = 10,00 Euro / 15,00 USD 250 Ectos = 15,00 Euro / 20,00 USD Auf Lager: Im Moment 0Platin und 250 Ectos verfügbar. Ablauf: Wenn ihr etwas gefunden habt, dass euch gefällt kontaktiert mich. Ich werde euch dann mitteilen ob alles was ihr wollt verfügbar ist. Wenn alles verfügbar ist werde ich euch meine...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.