US Aion Account for sale

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I have reluctantly decided that I do not have enough time to spend on Aion to be competitive or have fun in PVP aspects, so I am quitting. My account has several characters on the Triniel Server all are Elyos. The account is Collector's addition, and has two months of veteran rewards. Cleric 36 Female (and hot! :P) Ranger 32 Male Assassin 31 Male Sorcerer 30 Male Chanter 30 Female I have the entire level 30 Daeva set and two level 30 Daeva Weapons. They can be traded to any character and give them insane gear bonuses. The amount of kinah on the account is somewhere near 1 million, but with all the stuff in the banks of the characters, it could easily sell for another 2. If you're interested, shoot me an email with a bid. I can do paypal, but to avoid scammers, i require the money to be transferred from paypal to my bank account before i can release account info. I'm not desperate to sell, but will sell to the highest bidder within a few days if the price is right! Thanks for your time!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.