Selling Two Accounts. Combined ~R$80k+ of limiteds + rare/expensive non-sale items. 2009 and 2011.

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by weirdfishes, 10/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weirdfishes

weirdfishes
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey there. I don't play roblox anymore, and I forgot I had these accounts for a looong time. The account names are 0ceot and hvm102. 0ceot has some rare items like Mr. Hatbot, W. Inc shades, Both squid hats, Green banded top hat, Big Oil Man, and a lot more high-price items (some limited and some not). hvm102 has Washington's hat and Valkyrie helm as it's main items, together worth upwards of $50k. Neither accounts have very many raw robux (about 2 or 3k combined.)

I'm willing to part with them separately or as a package. They are $50 each separately, or $95 for the pair. I'll throw in a month of BC if you buy both as well. If you want to discuss, just add me on steam or message me here and I'll get back as soon as possible. I'm open to offers, but mainly interested in PayPal or CS:GO knives. If you are a serious buyer, I can show proof of ownership by logging on the accounts over a screenshare.

hvm102 - ROBLOX
    0ceot - ROBLOX

Thanks for checking out my ad, and hope to do business soon.

Thanks,

weirdfishes

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    weirdfishes

weirdfishes
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Accidently made two threads oops.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.