Selling Trading WTT World Of Warcraft(Wotlk) for Guild...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Trading WTT World Of Warcraft(Wotlk) for Guild Wars I'm looking for GW+Factions+Nightfall+EotN (prophecies is optional). My current WoW account has every expansion so far (TBC, WotLK). I only require the guild wars account has those expansions, you do not have to have any characters made. You must provide the if costs are required (i was scammed before here, don't want it to happen again). My characters: (using an alternative armory to hide the names) 80 paladin ***************************************************** (he also has a pvp healing set which is 5/5 hateful and deadly off-pieces) 64 priest (decked in 3 enchanted Bind to Account items for the fastest leveling and highest damage possible) ***************************************************** 63 death knight (with Bind to Account shoulders!) ***************************************************** 19 twink shaman (for battlegrounds) ***************************************************** 20 Warlock (Can use the priest bind to account items, simply mail them to the warlock for blazing fast leveling!) Buying WTB game currency interested in buying it. I will pay u by paypal, LR or moneybook which you asked. Post here with your game and severs or PM me. Trading Ultimate Game Card For Guild Wars Account with all 3 expansions. Hey i'm trading a Ultimate Game Card Code For A Guild Wars Account With Trilogy(Prophecies,Factions,NightFall) Contact me at AIM:gamerplayer321 Selling 2 x Guild Wars Accounts Hello , 1. Guild Wars Account , all campaines ( Prophecies , Factions , Nightfall and Eye of the North) + all skills unlocked. lvl 20 Necromancer , Paragon , Dervish , Assassin , Warrior (finished nightfall and almost finished eotn) lvl 15 Elementalist , lvl 14 Monk. 2. Guild Wars Account with Prophecies , Nightfall and Eye of the North. lvl 20 Dervish Pm offers ! PS: both accounts are playNC bind , i have secret q/a for both of them and gamecard pics Tnx My /: [Only registered and activated users can see...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.