Selling Trading WTT GW account for a wow account WTT my GW...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Trading WTT GW account for a wow account WTT my GW account for a wow account. With 1 level 20. Email me a ***************************************************** I know it is a noobish mail but i had it seen¨s i was 11 and i am 15 now so.. Add me if you have an offer. Lompeboks added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- > .............Bump Trading WTT 2 gulid wars accts for one wow acct I would like to trade 2 Gw accts They both have assorted toons. There is one 20 and a few other lvls. I would like to trade them for One high lvl wow acct i would really like a 70 but chances are wont get that so 50 + will do add my ***************************************************** Trading WTT D2 & LoD + WaR EU beta key + Dark Messiah I have a diablo 2 and expansion cd keys and a war eu beta key also, and a steam account with dark messiah might and magic. I want to trade it for gw play, but offer what gw games/expansions or w/e. Trading Trading GW acc for rumble fighter acc its a clean gw acc i think. it has all 4 games. all i want it rumble fighter acc with lots of stuff + security question and bday reply to me on this fourm or through pm. LET THE BIDDING BEGIN XD Selling Selling GW Account N/A against ToS. Selling GW account (No expansion) 10$ only email / password changeable (Giving the master account details) if anyone intrested send me pm with your paypal / moneybookers only Trading [WTT] GW Nightfall + 2Moons acc... Am looking to trade my GW Nightfall account which really doesn't have any good chars on it (lvl 9 is the highest) alongside a 2moons account with a lvl 52 Summy being the highest lvl char on the account for a steam account with TF2 on it and whatever else may be on the account. For screenies you can pm me and i'll get back to you. Trading GuildWars Plantinum Edition The Pantinum Edition got the Games ----- 1. Guildwars (Normal) 2. Guildwars Eye of the North (Expansion) ----- I want to trade it...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.