Trading my WoW account for AoC - SOLDMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hey, I'm looking to trade my level 80 Human Mage on a PvP Server for an Age of Conan Account. My Mage has Frostsavage, Savage and Hateful gear. Great PvPer! The account also comes with a level 21 Night Elf Druid and 61 Human Death Knight, both on the same server. I have all of the information and I am the original owner. Normal flyer and over 100g. Lots of honor points saved up along with marks. Game time expires around the 11th of March. Heres what i'm looking for: Ranger ++++++++++++ HoX ++++++++ Assassin ++++++++ Necro +++++ Demonologist +++++ Any other class +++ Tyranny or Cimmerian Server ++++++++++++ Level 80 ++++++++++++ If you plan to just trade and sell the toon i've had a couple of offers at $300 and others around the $250 region. I'm always open to different offers, so if what you have isnt on the list dont be afraid to ask. Contact Details: ennreekay@ benn666@bigpond If i'm not on send me an email at benn666@bigpond - It shouldnt take long for me to reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.