Trading Trading MULTIPLE ROBLOX ACCOUNTS! (bundle)

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by SinisterV, 12/8/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinisterV

SinisterV
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

SELLING THREE VALUED ROBLOX ACCOUNTS WITH FREE ALTS
    Three ROBLOX accounts up for trade:

* 2012 Account w/10+ pages of hats (rare offsales and limiteds) and unobtainable badges: vioka - ROBLOX

* 2014 Account with rare classics (including Bighead, Biggerhead, Adurite Antlers, Pinstripe Fedora, & more): Veptis - ROBLOX

*2014 Account with rare offsale items (Adurite Teapot, The Dark Reaper, & more..) as well as badges no longer achievable: FadedInsanity - ROBLOX
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Extended Individual Account Details:
    Vioka (2012 account, 1st listed) owns a war group with 100+ people, (Inferno Blade - ROBLOX), every single combat badge, (Combat initiation, Warrior, Bloxxer. These badges were retired Summer 2015 and are no longer attainable). This account also owns many valuable offsale items, (Tixswag Shades, Golden Crown, Oberon Guardia, Sinister V and more). Much dedicated play time, a winner of the 2013 BLOXtober Halloween Contest, and thousands of player badges. 6,500+ forum post, and website reputation.

Veptis (2014 account, 2nd listed) owns unobtainable badges, 2+ pages of hats, and owns several promotional and event items from sponsors on ROBLOX. 1,000+ forum posts and owner of low ID groups, (For example: Teh Epik Swordfighters - ROBLOX). Dedicated playtime and recognized forum poster.

FadedInsanity (2014 account, 3rd listed) own all unobtainable combat badges, 2000+ player badges, over 2k+ ROBUX in limiteds, dozens of eggs from the 2015 event and 2014 events, winner of the Adurite Teapot, Fedora, and Paintball mask during the 2014 Summer Games, 3,600+ forum posts, and much much more.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Trading/Buying FAQ
    *All accounts are for trade or sale, I do not play ROBLOX anymore, so reduced prices and trades are accepted. Upon purchase of trade of any one (or multiple) accounts, that account will come with a free complimentary alternate account to go with it (these alts will be listed at the end). Accounts will be given instantly with all information, and promise of legitimacy.

*IMPORTANT: USD and or other ROBLOX accounts aren't preferred, I would enjoy skins over CS:GO more than anything for these accounts, but negotiations are perfectly fine.

Contact
    Direct Messaging (over this website)/e-mail/or messaging over Steam are preferred methods of conversation, not much will be discussed unless requested, so personal messaging in my opinion is not a necessity.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Free Alts w/ Accounts:
    If the account "vioka" is purchased, the free alternate account "I3ax" will be provided free of charge l3ax - ROBLOX

If the account "Veptis" is purchased, the free alternate account "Athves" will be provided free of charge Athves - ROBLOX

If the account "FadedInsanity" is purchased, the free alternate account "Hall0w" will be provided free of charge Hall0w - ROBLOX (another 3k+ ROBUX RAP)

Thank you for all considerations! Please post offers or questions on the thread.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. C++

C++
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi can i trade my 2009 acc robloxdaniel23 for your 2012 acc vioka?

3. C++

C++
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

(ENDED)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.