trading lvl 50 cleric lots of alts for psn card

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

ok i got a lvl 50 cleric, 23 gladiator lvl 23 chanter, 22 assassin, 18 templar, 15 sorc, on zikel elyos and a lvl low lvl templar on ariel asmo with 1.5mil in warehouse im wanting to trade it for pref one 50 dollar psn network card and a 20 dollar psn network card how we can do this is we will contact each other and i can show you what you need here is some links to pics of my cleric he has all his advanced stigmas good gear i worked hard the account is payed up till the 16th of feb its collectors edition here is 2 links of the pics of the stats he also has the best stigmas a cleric can have 1st pic below is the stats ://xs.to/image-F114_4B5EEDED.jpg 2nd one is the accout rewards ://xs.to/image-82DB_4B5EEDED.jpg iv did almost all DP other than getting the full armor set from it but i can kill most any class in pvp but a full geared abyss armored person i have noble energy advanced stigma my messenger is pattonthedogiscool@ my cell is on all the time so ill get your text when you add/im me Thanks we can discuss it more via if need be Thanks Samson

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.