Selling Trading LoL LVL30 Account For Heroes of Newert...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Trading LoL LVL30 Account For Heroes of Newert Account Trading my League of Legends Account (LVL 30) for a Heroes of Newerth Account. Currently have the following on my LoL Account: Champions -- Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Chogath, Corki, Mundo, Evelynn, Ezrael, Fiddlesticks, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Heimerdinger, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Malphite, Master Yi, Morgana, Nassus, Nidalee, Nunu, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Veigar, Vladimir, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Zilean Skins Owned -- Striker Ezrael, Unmasked Kayle, Tribal Ryze, Hextech Sion, Riot Girl Tristana, Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate Runes Owned (All Tier 3) -- x9 Mark of Desolation, x9 Mark of Alacrity , x9 Mark of Insight, x9 Seal of Evasion, x9 Seal of Vitality, x9 Seal of Clarity, x9 Glyph of Alacrity, x9 Glyph of Celerity, x9 Glyph of Force, x9 Glyph of Warding, x3 Quint of Alacrity, x3 Quint of Desolation, x3 Quint of Fortitude, x3 Quint of Potency, x1 Quint of Insight, x1 Quint of Strength Account also has 3k+ Influence Points and 275 Riot Points on it. Reply here if interested in a swap. I've spent around $150 on riot points on this LoL account. WTS: Lvl 24 account with 64 heros and tons of skins!!!!! Hey what's up? I have an account that I want to sell it level 24 and has 64 champs unlocked with ALOT of skins. It has 5 lefendary skins which cost $20 each: lion dance koggy, corporate mundo, gentleman cho gath, magnificent twisted fate, And brolaf. It has 2 PAX skins which are very rare and can cost up to $50 on eBay: pax jax and pax riot singed. Most of the other heros have one skin unlocked also has some you can't get anymore like UFO corki and striker ezreal. I have spent hundreds on this game but no time any more. It's level 24 with some runes and a 1-1 win loss ratio with about 98 wins. It's a starter account with a pretty...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.