Selling Trading Guild Wars Trilogy for Trade I have the...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Trading Guild Wars Trilogy for Trade I have the trillogy for trade, with the Imp/Nox. Accepting offers. Selling Guild wars acct with all 3 campaigns+ expansion As the title says i'm selling my GW acct with all 3 games and EoTN. I've got nothing much on my acct. A fully equiped and leveled 55 monk, a 20 derv, 20 warrior and 20 ranger. I'm looking for cash offers, arua rose stuff or fiesta online so offer away. post your here and i'll get back to you ASAP. under NO circumstances am I going first. It will either be mediated or you going first. Selling Guild Wars Account with All 3 Games + The Expansion I'm selling my guild wars account with all 3 games and plus the expansion for $40. Trading WTT Battlefield 2 and 2142 for GW...CHECK IT OUT! Hey guys i got Battlefield 2 and 2142 CD keys i will trade for the best GW account offer. You get both unused CD keys/ I am trading these because i am a Mac owner and these games do not play on crossover. PM me back on THIS site and i will get back to you...or leave a ment. Thanks-Atomicseven Selling Selling GW's account- 2 level 20's few other alts i am now selling this account, and am willing to take offers. (Proph. campaign + Nightfall campaign + expansion EotN) --------------------------------------------------------------- 2 level 20's - Warrior/Mesmar (my main, all my time focused here) - Paragon/Elementalist --------------------------------------------------------------- i also have a lvl 7 dervish, and lvl 8 ranger on this account here are the screenshots- ***************************************************** ---------------------------------------------------------------- i am only taking payments through PayPal - please contact me at ***************************************************** or me, username: Pigeonsmasher Poll: Trading High mission! Search for a ï¼ Selling WTS 23 Title all campaign account Campaigns: -Prophecies -Factions -Nightfall -Eye of the north -Bonus mission pack -*Bonus*...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.