***Trading GEARED OUT Assassin for a Ranger***

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Im looking to trade my level 50 Elyos Assassin for a ranger. My sin has all the best stigmas you want for PvP. She is 2/5 miragents(currently working on 3rd piece). She has just under 3 months of play time left. Currently has 122,000 AP 6.8k HP, 394 crit, 416 attack Every piece of her gear is GOLD accept for 2 pieces which are blue and still very good items for being blue. I dont have any rep but I refuse to go first unless the other person has rep and is TWV then ill go first. Things ill provide if we come to an agreement: Pssswords to both NCSoft account and Aion Game Account. The last 4 digits of my credit card that I used on the account to purchase game time. (If you ever lose the info or have some kind of problem and cant answer the security questions they ask for this) I expect whoever I trade will provide me with this same stuff. Giving the last 4 digits of your credit card I dont think can lead to anything bad theres 12 other numbers to guess plus the security code and expiration date. Contact me on aim @ WhoIsShaun POST HERE WITH YOUR AIM NAME BEFORE CONTACTING ME PLEASE.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.