Trading Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

looking of l2w for frintezza!!!!

Account Information
    they add a new antibot system plz if any answer on this

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    help, awesome systemmsg

Account Information
    hi i use this awesome systemmsg in hb servers, now i play in gracia final server and if use it i got graphic error in my chat. can anyone mod this for gracia final? i hope because it's very awesome *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Need help :)

Account Information
    hI ppl i play on la2ic serwer and i suk in enchanting i cant make anything more then +10 and max is +30 soo i tray to use la2pxh and i guys i dont know how to use it or it dont work on la2inc soo if anybody can help me to get gear at leas +20 pls help i rly need it couse im sick of enchanting and broking borking borking lol soo pls help ppl .................thx you can wright me on my email........ *****************************************************

Account for Sale

ip of gameguard

Account Information
    Hi there, Any1 knows this new working gameguard ip ?? i mean this ip for walkers where verify is OK and without informing gm ???

Account for Sale

Multiclicking keyboards

Account Information
    Hi, i'm i a need of a certain program,i want to be able to hit 'F1' within one application, and have that key simultaneously sent to each of the other applications. I intend to use it while boxing in l2. I'm searching something similar to KeyClone, any ideas ?

Account for Sale

walker and windows 7?

Account Information
    opps found other thread

Account for Sale

Help Me Please-L2walker

Account Information
    Hello i try many walkers on my server and finally i got one working. But the problem is this after attack the mob in the chat window i got: You will be kicked for illegal action and gm will be informed and it kicks e out of the game. With the other walkers it doesent kick me but they dont work they dont even target the mobs. Pls help me i will be very appreciate.

Account for Sale

L2walker in private low rates

Account Information
    Can anyone help me with trying to play with l2walker in ***************************************************** It's really good server, just viped, but i can't play with l2w anymore... they added somewhat antibot wich i can't bypass... Please help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.