Trading AoC or WoW Acc for a WAR account 39-40 Ironbreaker preferred!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hey, I have 2 accounts i would be willing to trade one or the for a 40 WAR Acc. I will trade both if you have multiple 40s. 1st Account: WoW Acc. 74 Orc Warrior 73 Human Mage 72 Draenai Priest Orc 200+ BS 200+ Mining Cant remember what else is on the mage and priest. I know the mage has pretty high herbalism and alchemy and that the priest has about 150 or so tailoring. I havent played the account in a long time. I can tell you that they have fairly good gear for their lvls, mostly WOTLK greens and blues, a few purples. This account has no gametime on it. 2nd Account AoC Acc. 44 Cim Barbarian 28 Cim Gaurdian 21 Aqui Priest of Mitra 10 Styg Demo 10 Cim Ranger The Barbariand the the Gaurdian are geared well. The barbarian has mostly blues and a few greens as well as the gaurdian. He has has mostly greens and a few blues. This account has a month of game time on it and i would be more than happy to show you the account. You can AIM me at Drguitar1 or email me at shreddinlead@. Just tell me which account you would like in return for your WAR account. What im mainly lookin for in the WAR account is that it it has: 39-40 toon Fairly good gear 30+ RR Ironbreaker+++++++++++++++ Choppa++++ BO+++++ Engineer++++++ Rune Priest++ Alts++++++ I will look at all offer though so shoot away =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.