Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Trade wow account for Riot Points looking to trade...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Trade wow account for Riot Points looking to trade my wow account for Riot Points shoot me a reasonable offer WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. always on so let me know WTS: WTS Level 30 US account 30$ I quit LoL many months ago, so i dont have any of the really new champs. i just need enough money to get a realm change on WoW. I have one rune page with all attk dmg runes and health quints. I have mostly all the champs. 30$ USD via paypal. i have ww tundra skin, and the ice rammus one, as well as deepsea kassadin. pm if interested WTB: Wtb level 30 account for lol Want one with lots of skins lots of characters add me on boxxylol1 or message here must be level 30 capital letters are justified because garen says "demaciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" WTT: 30 LoL account 64/76 champions for RS account. Hi guys. Looking to trade my LoL account for a high level runescape account(100+). My account has 64 champions, the only 6300s i dont own are Galio/Vayne and is level 30. Also, to avoid any type of scam im going to need several additional info about the account. Thanks! WTT: 1900mmr/psr unique name HoN account for a LoL account Hey guys, i'm looking to trade my 1900 mmr and psr HoN account, with a very unique name for a LoL account. I created the account way back in the very early days of HoN and the name is very desirable! I won't say what the account name is in this thread because it might get banned. Pm me if you want to know and look up my stats. Very few people are 1900 MMR! Used to be rank 84 in the world a month after mm came out, but I'm sure i'm lower than that now. He has many unique heroes that you cannot get anymore, such as the legendary valk. Aim- drpeppercharlie or pm me WTS: US AND EU Accounts Info inside Ok i have 1 us and one eu account....Bot have all champs many runes and skins its cheap for more info contact me :mily@hfl33t(US acc have 6500RP) WTS: [US] League of Legends Account Wall of text incoming! Runes: 9x Greater Mark of...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.