Trade Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

How to find the MAPS for OOG 10.9.1?

Account Information
    The maps for OOG 10.9.1 is not working specially with the town of goddard, rune, kamael village and for higher MAPS. There is no problem with the other maps like in aden,giran and etc. going down to gludio. I don't have any problems with the OOG 10.9.1 because i'm using the crack file of 10.9.0 and I can already see the new skill in OOG. That's the only problem that I have with OOG 10.9.1 Can you please share it with us here?

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Need Help With OOG 10.9.1

Account Information
    What do i need to update my OOG to pick up new commen drops and Herbs. thanks

Account for Sale

Identify program

Account Information
    Hey everybody, Does anyone know what program this is ? ://files.oddi.org/Shot00106.png (TOP RIGHT: Target Info tablet) what is it? it would really be useful to me, if anyone knows, please let me know

Account for Sale

I cant use the latest version L2 net V351c

Account Information
    when i open L2Net.exe and click on File ->Logon Window -> OOG,Select Tehgamers from the drop list and write my login password my Server Name does not show anything in the box so how do i do about it plz help me thx!!

Account for Sale

CADMUS SERVER

Account Information
    hello good day! Do you have any problems with the CADMUS server? my blackbird (SEGHARDT>>in SEA bot OOG 10.9.1), does not appear anymore. I'm having problem in SEGHARDT, everytime I chose this server, it will prompt to the cadmus server instead of blackbird. I can no longer see my characters in (SEGHARDT). huhuhu. pleas help me

Account for Sale

[Preview] Gracia Final (Part 2)

Account Information
    All about is inside this video : ://youtube/user/AStyleMxC Enjoy!

Account for Sale

Hacks posible on l2phoenix?

Account Information
    ***************************************************** Anyone play there? Which hacks, exploits, bugs are posible on that server?

Account for Sale

l2asrv problem

Account Information
    hello everybody. got a weird problem with l2asrv. recently i started playing on L2max, a friend who is playing there gave me a working IGWalker for that server. few more friends are using it without a problem. i've made all the changes they had made for walker to work. now, i start l2asrv, i start walker, login in game, open up the walker window, make all the settings, and click start combat ... at this point nothing happens, my char doesn't do anything. when i look in in l2asrv window i got only this message: Code: Server partito,lancia il botone of the friends told me that hi had the same problem, and he reinstalled windows and after that l2asrv worked. well, in my case i cant do that. anyone had this problem, or know something about it and how can i fix it ? thx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.