Trade Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Account

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

L2W auto crystalize?

Account Information
    Is it possible to let it crystallize the items that its picking up? cant find it -.- a script or something?

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    best setup?

Account Information
    I need some advice, I'm used to running quite large bot trains 7 man+ trains, but I want to keep it low profile and run a 3 man train at most 4 LvLing a Paladin Main. I was thinking Paladin,wc,bd but then not having a healer would hurt and id have to stick to 1x mobs ofc. Any ideas?

Account for Sale

IG 2.14k doesnt work

Account Information
    I cant use any of the ingame l2walkers IG 2.14k doesnt even work with official code lol ;/ any1 have same problem ? os vista

Account for Sale

Gracia Drop/spoil patch

Account Information
    Does anyone knows one patch to see the drops and the spoils of every mob inside the game ? i tried to do it my self but i can manage to copy some lines to other editor to put it to work... it's around 20 thousand lines tha's why i'm asking it

Account for Sale

Hammer Neues Spiel mit Link

Account Information
    Hab ein cooles neues Spiel gefunden. Weiß zwar das das nit hier hin gehört aber ihr könnt auf diesen Link drücken: ***************************************************** und dann links euren Charakter erstellen. Viel Spaß beim Spiel Wünscht euch JouJosh

Account for Sale

L2walker Scripts

Account Information
    Hi guys and girls Im trying build my scripts on l2walker but something isnt correct (im NOOB in Scripts ...ehehehe ) , someone can give me an example for how i can build a script for farm some materials from mobs using some skills (Like spoil or , in my case , using hurricane ( spell howler )). thanks a lot

Account for Sale

L2 has stopped working error on W7

Account Information
    Hey, I have been trying to get my friend who has windows 7 beta onto a private server i play for a while now, the server uses an l2encdec patch and GG disable dlls and uses loaderct1++ to run. Anyways when he gets everything installed and ready and runs loaderct1++ the dos prompt shows as it should and a couple loading dots go by then the L2 splash screen comes up and then the error "L2 has stopped working" comes up and the game closes, is there anyway to fix this?

Account for Sale

GM's see if i'm dual-boxing?

Account Information
    I'll start playing on a server where dualboxing is not allowed, and i wonder if the GM's can easily see who is dual-boxing and who isn't. I mean do they get somekind of a warning if someone with same IP logs in 2 or more different accounts.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.