Trade L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

LF L2 enchanter for gracia 2 pls

Account Information
    please can anybody add link for L2 enchanter for gracia2 , cant find it anywhere

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Performance and Window Frame on l2.ini

Account Information
    Hello guys, Im playing on a server which changed to Bake ice launch mode, since then i can't get my Window Frame removed, i am really used to play without window frame since c1. Because i always play on windowed mode to avoid the client going into taskbar when alt tabbed.. i already edited the l2.INI changed everything as i usually did, but seems like Bake ice aint reading the Configs from that INI anymore, the game just stays like it was previously without any changes. That server is interlude, some weeks ago while working on Gracia client to check it, i found that it has an Option to Disable the Performance reduction while Minimized, which was really useful to me for dual boxing, i had like instant access to both clients, is that possible on Interlude client? if yes, how? Thanks a lot for your time guys, really hope to get some answers asap if possible Greets

Account for Sale

How to set Dance's / Song's

Account Information
    Hi , i have a problem, i have a group with SwS / BD / PW / WC .. all works fine until one thing:/ I have problem with dance's & song's. How can i set a script to make my SwS / BD sings dances at the same time? Without lose many XP? Im tried to search it but i couldn't find something helpfully about that. I set my BD / SwS to sing dance every 120s in fight , but this is not a good idea when my tank (SwS) get a target and hit it he lose some of second to make a song:/ Thank You by the way guys... you help me a lot!!!All of this run on Gracia Part II.

Account for Sale

L2Phx problem

Account Information
    hi... i'm new in this game, so just say i'm a noob i've downloaded L2Phx and i use it on official server, the program working, but there's something that make me confused everytime i logged in with L2Phx activated, in some minutes (15 min more or less) the L2Phx crashed, or should i say, the L2Phx say like there's some kind of error message (don't remember what, i'll post it in the next post/reply) after the message, L2Phx exiting itself, and my L2 client stuck,or disconnected i already used GG hater by Mr. Wolf in this case reply and opinion needed, thanks

Account for Sale

Walker please help!!!

Account Information
    Hello. I have small problem with L2walker i want set my pp use Elixir mental strenght but i didnt see any option in heal options about it ;/ i can set that?

Account for Sale

hy pls help

Account Information
    who can help me with some info..why ...eny tipe of boot i try don't works for me...i lunch and nothing happens...

Account for Sale

Overenchant

Account Information
    Someone could find the software / operators who manages the overenchant IG (Official server)! l2phx not on official and I do nothing else watch + 9 / 16 IG in time! Not server private (sry for my request, but i dont' find)

Account for Sale

L2sea any workin dual client

Account Information
    im looking for working dual client pls help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.