Trade Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

:(DIsapointed

Account Information

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    lineage 2 downloaden

Account Information
    hi ich hab mal ne sehrrrrr wichtige frage ich suche schon seit 3monaten wo ich lineage 2 gratis downloaden und gratis spielen kan wo kan ich des machen ???

Account for Sale

:(DIsapointed

Account Information
    I dont want to dissapoint you guys!! But...there are no hacks or exploits any more!! That things was for old l2 days now doesnt work nothing! I am searching 3years for hacks and i use it at many servers but now i stopped! Now none good server can hack it! Unless if u want to hack a server that is noob server and made it from a kid and has no protections! But on this servers hack dont have a point!! Only left is client side programms (like l2walker) but slowly slowly is going to disappear and that programmes and maybe nothing left!! So the only ways is: a)to hack a noob server as i said! b)to find new holes and solllutions to create new exploits and programmes(but my opinion is that none try this! All stop the work and the search and they waiting to give it to your hands so i mean that we dont do anything! And the only work is to ask all time for old programmes that doesnt work and we hope to use 1 of that in 1 server with 10ppls :O congratulations)! c)the protection now days is very good almost perfect and some of you dont have the idea that if we bypass GG we will hack a server! Good servers not hacked like that exept if anyone of you can hack admins filesdatabasecomputer(i dont thing so)! d)leave it! Me i am very dissapointed!! no powers anymore to try, make, search or use something!) THAT POST MADE TO MAKE A DISCUSSION WITH PEOPLE! NEVER TRY TO SAY SOMETHING FOR THE SITE OR FOR YOU! SO PLZ ANSWER AND TELL ME YOUR OPINION ABOUT THAT LIKE A BIG BOY:p!!!TY soz for bad english!

Account for Sale

l2 divine fuer Abyss

Account Information
    Erstmal sorry fuer mein unwissen....deswegen stelle ich hier einfach mal mein anliegen als Frage auch wenn sie einige leute belustigen sollte ich bin halt nicht si in der Materie eingearbeitet.....so un zu meiner Frage....aber heute den l2 Divine endeckt....waere es moeglich in auch auf dem l2 Abyss laufen zu lassen.....danke im voraus fuer euere antworten... MFG Inter

Account for Sale

npcname-e.dat

Account Information
    Hi everyone, I have the npcname.dat file...I need the the npcname.dat working in interlude for see threasure box. I have downloaded a lot of file (about 50) but no1 will work. Always the same error: General Protecion Failure. I think are all file for C4/C5. I Need a working npcname.dat for open treasure box. I hope u can help me. Sorry for my english, im an italian guy. Brb.

Account for Sale

How to use L2walker With Patched System

Account Information
    Hi all, As the title say, how can i use a IG L2walker on a server with a patched system folder. Private server Hellbound. thanks.

Account for Sale

Treasure chest check

Account Information
    Hello, I am looking since looong time for some hack to check if treasure chest contains scrolls I know that there is such thing but it was C4 then... :/ Today i am looking for one to Kamael CT1 version If you can help, i would be very grateful thx

Account for Sale

Script plz help if you know

Account Information
    I got 3 question about l2walker.I've already made a good script whith which i take buffs and i go to a location with a lot of mobs around. 1)How can i fix my l2 walker so when i die a script will run? 2)what do i have to do so when the script fully run and i'm in the right location with a lot of mobs around to start attacking? 3)what do i have to do so every 1 hour(when my novice buffs dissapear) a script will run?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.