Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Trade Account - [WTT] Guild Wars full expansion...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Trade Account - [WTT] Guild Wars full expansion for WoW account Nothing really special. Just my original Guild Wars account I no longer access. Info is as follows: Account is enabled to play: Guild Wars Prophecies Guild Wars Factions Guild Wars Nightfall Guild Wars Eye of the North Additional purchased features/items are: Nevermore Flatbow Tiger's Roar Wolf's Favor Rhino's Charge Luminescence Staff Serrated Shield Soul Shrieker 6 Additional Character slots as well Ingeous Summoning Stone (Imp panion) Really nothing else on the account besides a few low level characters. Looking to trade for a World of Warcraft account or sell. I am OO with ID/pass. Open to pretty much all offers since I no longer play the game. Please post or PM me. Thanks Not looking for anything special in a WoW account. Just Wrath/Cata enabled with maybe one 80+ character. Trade Account - [WTT] GW 2 beta invite/account for BF3 acc Title says it all. PM/post here if interested. Trade Account - [WTT] GW Acc (everything but EotN) for ectos Hi guys! WTT a GW acc with everything but EotN for 150 ectos (or highest bid). Acc has a 20 ele with Elite Flameforge (not the boots) and a 20 me. Nothing special. Mail: ***************************************************** Trade Account - [WTT] GW Acc (everything but EotN) for ectos Hi guys! WTT a GW acc with everything but EotN for 150 ectos (or highest bid). Acc has a 20 ele with Elite Flameforge (not the boots) and a 20 me. Nothing special. Mail: ***************************************************** Trade Account - [WTT] GW ACC LVL 20 x 4 + Platium on it , only for WOW eu Cd keys /GAMECARDS!!! The account is not the best, it has 3 20 lvl , like 50 platium , but if you wish to have fun in guild wars that would be perfect for you , (its just stupid to buy a account with everything you could possibly do done on it, whats the point then?) , my main assasin has 3 necromacer heroes with builds and runes and he has runes too ... thats all ,its not ****...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.