Selling Top global account - 5 ult keys + 5 other , 44 sss fodder, over 1k essences

Discussion in 'Dragon Blaze Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nucholza, 2/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nucholza

Nucholza
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Premium account on global server set up nicely for the present and future. I've spent a bit over $1,500 so far on the account so it is top tier. I don't have the time to play like I used to so I'm looking to find it a good home! The account is linked to their HIVE login so it will be easy to transfer the account.

Dragon Busters: Omega(+ULT), Iota(+ULT), Epsilon (+ULT), Stigma (+MAX)

Dark Souls: Sasha(+ULT), Askr(+ULT), Tiehr(+MAX), Shiva(+MAX)

Gigantes: Tethys(base), Atlas(base)

Deify Allies at Ultimate: Atlas, Tiel, Whay, Falcon, Tethys, Yvante, Fulson, Mercedes, Turq, Lucienne, Hellhawk, Belle Snow, Azur, Karang, Calgar, Tinuvian, Shabelle, Loki, Margaret, Shadow Howl, Chaser Tracy, Stormbear, Fryderyk, Mikaela, Kymael, Ravengale, Greysoul, Blackaria, Llywelyn, Manalandy, Farrah, Bloodwind (plus I have a base mage and paladin at ultimate to make other deifies).

Extra SSS fodder: 28 in Allies inventory and another 14 in my mailbox with unlimited time before they expire for a total of 44 SSS to use on enhancing keys

Gold: 804 Million
    Rubies: 3,400
    Arena Coins: 12,740
    Light Essence: 84
    Hero Essence: 559
    Titan Essence: 753

Every class is at max level (patch just hit with a level cap increase so I'm working on getting them all maxed again) with full 99U sets (will be farming new raid set) with full SSS gems (a few U gems) and every slot has the third gem socket unlocked. All the deifies that are used have the best in slot Dual U-Card equipped. I also have around 50 dual U cards saved for when the triple stated U cards come out that can only be made from combining dual U cards.

The paladin has the full Awakened arena costume set for the nice triple set bonus. 6 Equipment link slots have been unlocked also for easy sharing of gear sets.

I have quite a bit of saved resources as my plan was to wait for Helios and then go nuts on Transcended Allies rather than burning resources on Gigantes and other keys. I think it would be quite difficult to find another account this well stocked without spending thousands of dollars purchasing essences, SSS allies, and gold to make everything.

I plan to continue playing like normal and accumulating more resources until the account is sold. If there is anything about the account I left out that you would like to know then just ask!

Hit me up with serious offers!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Sato

Sato
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Is 500$ your final price for this? I'm a very serious buyer

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.