Selling This year's BlizzCon 2009 is just a tad over a...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 2/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

This year's BlizzCon 2009 is just a tad over a week away, running August 21st and 22nd. We are all expecting lots of big announcements this year, and the WoW.com staff is preparing to cover the event from top to bottom. One nice thing about this year, as opposed to last year is that we won't be waiting in line for any of our merchandise, at least not for anything that has to do with the current games. You see, everything that is available for the next 48 hours can be purchased through the Blizzard Store. So if you have a ticket to BlizzCon 2009, the original ticket buyer with the Battle.net account is the only one that can go into the store and order the items. If you don't have a ticket or are not the holder of the Battle.net account which purchased the ticket, you're probably going to have a hard time seeing the items before BlizzCon happens. I’m frankly a little disappointed this year. Oh sure, there's a few things that are unique to BlizzCon in the store, but there's nothing really amazing, in my opinion. What I really want, and I’m guessing other gamers do too, is a poster or shirt of the next expansion. But with Blizzard hanging on to the big news for their event, I'm not surprised it isn't in there. Looks like there will be a little line-standing time after all (assuming they announce it, of course, which you know they will).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.