Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling This night i was able to play.. Now i want to log...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kamil Manicz, 3/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamil Manicz
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

This night i was able to play.. Now i want to log in anf have a black screen while waiting to join world.. Any fixture for it or temporary thing?

2. Stefan Newberry
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

It's repeatedly been happening to everyone I have three characters and two of them I can't use at the moment as the black screen happens yet I have another that still works so don't worry they'll sort! And I can occasionally get on one of the other characters :)

3. Kamil Manicz
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Ive got 2 and both are not working :(

4. Stefan Newberry
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

They are trying there beat to sort it out the server was under maintenance this morning but doesn't seemed to have worked.. :-\

5. Stefan Newberry
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

6. Stefan Newberry
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Yh same I can't play my better characters. :-(

7. Kamil Manicz
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Its fixed.

8. Leslie Fenn
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

just dnt unstall the gane it wont solve nothing... now n then force stop works

9. Kamil Manicz
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I didnt do ;) just waited till this morning :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.