Selling This account is invactive atm. Second contain: on...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 3/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This account is invactive atm. Second contain: on Karak-Norn lvl40 rr70 Sorceress-warlod -worn sovereign gear and alot of emblems/medalions. lvl40 rr 51 marauder-full invader also emblems/medalions. Have both packs. Account is active till 27.07.2011. PM me if you are interested." "WTB Account Order ""Hi looking for an account order" Also rr 70/80. Only accept payments through Paypal. Contact Me" "WTS CHOSEN RR85 good gear ""Hey guys I want to sell my chosen Im not the first owner I have secret question and answer acc is acvite atm chosen has :" full def sov full off sov full tyrant full glyhps absorb pocket items some warpforge items lots of crests rr 81 one hand rr80 shields rr83 and rr 87 two hands. lvl 40 zealot alt rr 28 lvl 40 shammy alt rr50 lots of stuffs etc etc. acc is active since from the begining of the war Waiting your PMs PayPall is the only way to buy thanks." "WTS RR80's x3 Order Norn ""Ok have a RR80 Slayer Full Sov Glyths SC weaps and Colouss 2h etc Lots of items" RR83 RP Full Sov RR80 BW FUll sov lots of items. Also on this account RR50 Knight and 53 IB all characters have crafting to 200 most linimment seeds so good money maker PM me for details and offer. Thanks" "Wts WH rr94 ""WTS Witch hunter with greatest items." Tittle says: Char in server Drakenwald WH rr94 4/5 Warpforget (need only chest) Full offensive and 4/5defensive Doomflayer Full offensive and defensive sovereign 4/5 Glyphs. Weapons: rr90 all type of weapons pistols and swords inclused def weapons with regen. rr100 sword and pistol in bank. 56.4 dps pistol from tombs *with 2 Colossus unlimited talisman 10% crit rate and 60 str + one more 60str in bank Pockets & Cloacks: Magic absorb pocket Some other less important things that i just dont type here but you can ask in prv." "WTS RR80+ Shaman, WE, RR70+ Slayer ""Selling a RR83" RR71 slayer and finally a crap R40/RR3x WP. All on the same account and all are on Karak-Norn. Both RvR packs purchased Shaman has...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.