Selling The account includes the following tanks: - First...

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Account' started by World of Tanks Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade, 8/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Tanks Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

The account includes the following tanks: - First Owner!!! European acc!!! - Researched Tier 10 heavy tanks: (If you want buy it, but I prefer the Tier 9 tanks, they are cheaper and faster then Tier 10.) USA: M48A1 France: AMX50B - Tier 9 tanks: France: AMX50210 (3 modules, 100% crew with 3 skills!!!), USA: M46 Patton (3 modules, 100% crew with 3 skills!!!), T30 (3 modules, 100% crew with 3 skills!!!), T95 (3 modules), - Tier 7 tanks: Russian: KV3 (100% crew with 3 skills!!!), - Tier 7 Artillery: USA: M40/43 (1 modules equiped, 100% crew with 2 skills) - Tier 5 Artillery: German: Hummel (3 modules, 100% crew with 2 skills), - Tier 5 Tank: Russian: T 50-2 (100% crew with 2 skills) - e-mail included: I changed few days ago, so If you want to buy This acc, please send a mail to me for details!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Dave Schneider

Dave Schneider
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

how much?

3. OP
    OP
    Rickjohn F Meriales

Rickjohn F Meriales
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

me sir i want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.