Sold TH8 MAXED ALL TOWER DEFENCE (NAME CAN CHANGE) $70 [The first pro-platinum seller]

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Old Accounts | COC Accounts Sold' started by aldiblackcat, 1/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

Price $:
    $70 [SOLD MORE THAN 100+ and POSITIVE FEEDBACK MORE THAN 200+]
    Make Offer
    [​IMG]
    many seller copy my picture and my word, they do like that without my permission, I've warned them but they still use mine, please carefully before buying and BEWARE OF THEM, thank you.

TH8 MAXED ALL TOWER DEFENCE (NAME CAN CHANGE) $70 [The first pro-platinum seller]

More Information, Please Read This First :

[1]. This account is ANDROID and NO LINKED to iOS.
    If you want play on iOS, i can help you to link it to iOS or you can link it by yourself.

[2]. NAME CHANGE AVAILABLE.

[3]. Sorry, I'm just sell, ONLY USE MIDDLEMAN SERVICE, NO TREADE, NO SPAM, NO K:I:K, NO SKYPE.
    If you want to negotiate the price, please send a private message to me or we can chat in here, please dont comment in this thread.

[4]. Most importantly, THIS ACCOUNT IS SAFE, you can see i'm the first pro-platinum seller and sold more than 100 coc account with rating 100% and positive feedback more than 180, you can see my history transaction in my profil and my feedback.

[5]. I would be very happy if i can help you to find the best coc account for you.
    So if you have a request please send a private message to me. Thank You.

TH8 MAXED ALL TOWER DEFENCE (NAME CAN CHANGE) $70 [The first pro-platinum seller]

This account is still available.

If you want to buy, you can pay with this link of middleman service $70:
    Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

NOTE : after paying, you will get the form. Do not forget to fill out the form, then you will be faster get an account.
    And please tell me if you done the payment, and i need Transaction ID for more faster our process transaction.
    Have A Nice Day, Thank You Very Much...

BE A SMART BUYER AND AVOID SCAMS

THE BEST WAY TO AVOID SCAMS IS TO USE A MIDDLEMAN SERVICE.
    many sellers say that the use of middleman service takes a long time, it's all a lie, beware of those who say so.
    and for those who use other payment method, either using the chat or private messages, you can also report it to the administrators and THEIR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED.

USING A MIDDLEMAN SERVICE ONLY TAKES 0-3 DAYS AND USUALLY LESS THAN 1 DAY, you can see it in my transaction history, there you can inquire directly with the buyers.

be careful also with fake history transactions, because the right indicates a thread has been sold or not is a middleman.
    and middleman always mention who the buyer of the account, if not of middleman think again carefully whether it is true or fake.

YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK THAT HE HAS, WHETHER AS MUCH AS IN THE ALREADY SOLD OR LESS.

and most important, you can buy badge in here like (pro, premium, seller, dedicated, donors, experts, imlegit, leader, secure, trusted, veteran, verified) (detail in here: Shop | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

SO DO NOT BE EASILY FOOLED BY THE BADGE HE HAD.
    except this tittle or badge : bronze (sold 3+), silver (sold 10+), gold (sold 25+), platinum (sold 100+), sapphire (sold 250+), emerald (sold 500+), ruby ( sold 750+), diamond (sold 1000+) (detail in here: Membership: Middleman MM | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. because this title can not be purchased here except successfully transact using a middleman service.

SO I SUGGEST TO YOU NEW HERE TO TRANSACT USING A MIDDLEMAN SERVICE AND WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A GOLD SELLER OR ABOVE, THANK YOU.

#1 aldiblackcat, 1/24/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 2/29/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

If you want to buy, you can pay with this link of middleman service $70:
    Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

NOTE
    : after paying, you will get the form. Do not forget to fill out the form, then you will be faster get an account.
    And please tell me if you done the payment, and i need Transaction ID for more faster our process transaction.
    Have A Nice Day, Thank You Very Much...

3. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

4. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

5. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

6. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

7. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

8. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

if you want to buy, just click the link of middleman service are already available in the upper and you can pay there.
    thank you.

9. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

10. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

11. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

12. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

13. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

14. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

15. Zacharryrogers

Zacharryrogers
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

can u do 60?

16. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

please check private message, thank you.

17. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

18. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

19. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

20. OP
    OP
    aldiblackcat

aldiblackcat
    Expand Collapse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.