Sold SWTOR Account for Sale alican_polat :skype Price:...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

SWTOR Account for Sale alican_polat :skype Price: $1200 WTS 55 Sage/Shadow/Assassin and more with end game PvP gear + more Hello everyone, I would like to sell my account. I want to upgrade my PC and i get low PFS during the game. These are the reasons why i'm selling my account. I have been playing from the begining of the game. I have deluxe edition. I have 28 days of subscription play time remaining. Characters; Tomb of Freedom Nadd 55 Shadow (conqueror offhand) valor +60 55 Sage (partisan main/offhand) valor +80 55 Assassin (partisan offhand) valor 100 Social 10 (3 types of korrealis speeders are in this character. 450 biochem) I have all datacrons on these characters. (willpower/endurance/strength since these are the datacrons that you need. I don't have STR datacrons on my sage since it's not a melee class) I have Dreadseed Gear (this gear takes a long time to farm it. You can google it) with black-black dye (it costs +4m on GTN). It is a legacy gear so you can send them over these characters. Everything is BiS Conqueror gear on these characters with purple willpower high augments. So they are ready to PvP. I have Partisan BiS tanking set for Assassin/Shadow but i haven't augmented them. You can augment them if you want. It's a legacy gear too. I have 72/69 but mostly 72 PvE gear on my Sage and Assassin. I removed some augments from these gears because i stopped PvE but they have augment slots so you can buy augments. They are ready to PvE. I used to be a collector on my Assassin so i have every event/removed speeders/pets on it. 2 speeder and pet are on my Sage. (desert Kell Drake+Solus Secant) I have +20 million credits and some rare orange gear on all characters (cartel market or drop ones) I have some expensive Mainhands in my collection. Some of them are removed from the game so no one can get these mainhands again. (same for many speeders+pets+gear) --------------------------------------------------------- Red Eclipse 51 Shadow 50 Guardian 50 Powertech 50 Operative They don't have gear. I powerleved them. Only my shadow has Elite war hero set so you can PvP with him) --------------------------------------------------------- I'm the creator and owner this account. I have every information. (email/sec. questions etc.) I get 100 more cartel coins montly because of friend invite. I can give you the email too since i made that for SWTOR. ( you dont need to change email but it's up to you. You can change it if you want to) 20m ingame credits will be like 200 USD i guess. I'm asking around 1400 USD for everything. I'm not going to sell credits seperatly from the account. I accept Paypal or we can contact to our banks and make deal. BANK (there are Tionese/Columi/Rakata Sorc/Assassin gear sets. They are removed from the game) PETS SPEEDERS CHARACTERS MAIN CHARACTER WITH PvP GEAR CRYSTALS (event green-black 41 power/expertise crystal are not on the collection but you can send them over with Legacy mainhands)
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Martin Son

Martin Son
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

contact me on skype: sonyx-89

3. OP
    OP
    Matija Antovic

Matija Antovic
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello I am selling 180 days paid subscription unused accounts +level 60 boost (I have quite few of them) and I am selling them for 60$ each. I will do special offers like this: -Buy 3 accounts for 140$ -Buy 5 accounts for 200$ -And lastly buy 10 accounts for 480$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.