Selling SWGOH - LVL 85 Beastly Droid/Sith Account with Zeta Challenge 3 starred IOS $3000 spent

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Green Eagle, 2/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Eagle

Green Eagle
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Here is the playerup link: Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

Here is my SWGOH.gg account page: Fookie_Wucker's Characters on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

This incredible account is beastly with over $3000 spent on it! I'd like to cut my losses before I spend anymore money on this too addicting game. This is my first time selling a SWGOH account, but I have sold other accounts before such as runescape accounts where I have some vouches offsite. I'd like to do a clean and easy trade with a trusted buyer if that is possible.

I am number one in arena and have been for months on my September 2016 shard, and I hardly ever drop below rank 5 overnight, and never have I been below rank 11 once I reached rank 1 about 2-3 weeks in! It is in an easy Hawaii timezone shard and dominate all but a few players. My arena power in the guild is listed over 50,000. I'm in a guild that can complete heroic Rancor in 15 minutes, and AAT in an hour. We can almost complete a heroic AAT and will be able to on our next attempt.

Zeta challenge is unlocked and 3 starred which took a lot of work. That in itself is probably a $200 value. You can zeta a character in a few weeks because of this dedication, forever! And my ship fleet is strong enough to get rank 200 rewards daily at ~130k power.

Critical Damage/Chance/Tenacity mod challenges are all 3 starred. Speed mod challenge is 4 starred but I would be able to 5 star it in less than a week.

Regarding Mods- I have great speed secondaries going all the way up to +17 in addition to +149 offense secondaries. I encourage you to look at them on my swgoh page, though not all our shown for some reason or equipped! This is the result of buying only mods with cantina energy for months with my refreshes in addition to mod packs whenever possible. Speed wise, here is my squad setup, note I often sub in potency or offence crosses with lower speed to make best possible builds and this squad set up below represents that. With blatant flat-out speed I could achieve higher on my droids for sure:

>My Jawa Engineer achieves 264 speed and 60% tenacity, always going first even against Zeta maul teams.
    >My Chief Nebit achieves 207 speed with 50k protection and 50% tenacity! I sub him out with B2 or 86 often, each with mods that I don't need to switch around when subbing, not affecting the values listed in this squad.
    >My B2 is only 7 speed on purpose *evil laugh*. I maximized damage on him to the point he crits 9k with basic. 216% critical damage, 3069 physical damage (895 from mods), with a whopping 43% critical chance (21.1% from mods). This guy mows down opponents like there's no tomorrow!
    >My IG 86 sits at 209-215, and my IG 88 sits at 219-230. My HK sits at ~188.

This is an incredible account and I will continue to update this thread! Reflecting, I may up the price its just too damn good!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Samish02

Samish02
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Is the account still available ?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.