Selling SW Account Boosting [ BETA ]

Discussion in 'Summoners War Boosting for Sale - Buy Sell' started by Rolan, 12/31/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

F . A . Q . S .

How can i TRUST you with my account?
    - I am a reputable seller here w/ lots of accounts sold without any issues. You can check my past transactions HERE.

How am i gonna pay for your service?
    - Via PayPal

Do i need to pay first or just after the service?
    - Yes, once the schedule has been created for the pilot service i will ask you to send the payment to my PayPal.

Where should i inquire if i want to hire your service?
    - You can contact me here in PlayerUp.com @Rolan or thru my KIK @ iamRolan

Where should i release my account's information to you?
    - I will ask you to ONLY release your account info here in PlayerUP.com by PMing me @Rolan. NOT in any other forms like emails/3rd-party messenger and even in KIK to avoid impersonating scammers.

What information do i need to give you?
    - Withhive Username and Password
    - Server you are playing

Current Service being offered:
    - Arena Rank Boosting C1 and UP (only for the last day before rank reset)
    - HoH Summoning Pieces Farming
    - 5-Starring Foods for 6* Monster Evolution

Upcoming Service:
    - ToaN/ToaH Clearing
    - Fusion Monsters Creation
    - Homunculus Summoning Requirements Farming

1. ARENA RANK BOOSTING - This service is mainly for players who does NOT have the time due to work or because of some emergency reasons but still want to retain their ranks before the rank resets. I do NOT recommend you hiring this service if you know you do NOT have the right pieces and runes for your targeted ranks.

What I Need To Know:
    - Arena Offense Teams
    - Targeted Rank (C1+ only) during my service
    - The time and duration (by HOUR) you want to hire my service

What Clients Need To Know:
    - I will be using your Crystals to recharge the wings so be sure to have enough that i can use during my service.

What Clients Need To Do:
    - Do NOT login until my service ends.
    - Finalize your Arena Defense before i login to your account. ( i wont touch it unless clients has special instructions )

Service Charge Fee (PER HOUR):
    2.00 USD

2. HoH Summoning Pieces Farming - This service is mainly for players who does NOT have the time due to work or because of some emergency reasons but still want to farm for HoH summoning pieces.

What I Need To Know:
    - HoH "Go To" Team

- I will stop once all the 250x pieces are obtained. If by an event you've already farmed a number of pieces i will charge .50 USD per 50x Summoning Pieces.
    - Don't worry If you do NOT have a "Go To" team for HoH as i will just improvise a team for you.
    - I might use your Crystals to recharge the energy ONLY if needed.

What Clients Need To Do:
    - Do NOT login until i tell you its DONE.

Service Charge Fee (PER 50x PIECES):
    1.00 USD

3. 5-Starring Foods for 6* Monster Evolution - This service is mainly for players who does NOT have the time due to work or because of some emergency reasons.

What I Need To Know:
    - Amount of 5* Foods you want me to make

- Only ranging from 1* - 3* Natural Monsters are gonna be used as foods until one reaches 5*.
    - I will stop once the asked amount of 5* Foods has been reached.
    - with or without 2x EXP is gonna affect the service charge.
    - I will be using your Crystals to recharge the energy so be sure to have enough that i can use during my service.

What Clients Need To Do:
    - Do NOT login until i tell you its DONE.
    - Be sure to have enough room in your STORAGE.
    - Be sure you have a farming monsters!

Service Charge Fee (PER 5* FOOD):
    2.00 USD w/ 2x EXP
    4.00 USD w/o 2x EXP

How to Contact:
    If you are in mobile and you can't see the image, you can contact me via Private message here in PlayerUp.com just click HERE. All communications regarding all transactions will be finalized ONLY here thru PlayerUp.com. I DONT USE SKYPE/KIK/EMAIL OR ANY 3RD PARTY MSGER APP WHEN COMMUNICATING OUTSIDE PLAYERUP.

i would highly recommend you contacting me here in PlayerUp.com first before going thru any transactions to make sure you are dealing with the right person and not a SCAMMER. Thank you!

#1 Rolan, 1/2/17
    Last edited: 9/9/17
    Trueprime likes this.
  2. comfirm12

comfirm12
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

You''re going to bot on the accounts aren't you lol

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

nope, i haven't even had any idea you can bot on SW. Anyway, i'll be doing this manually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.