Selling SUPER lucky iOS account for sale! For a limited time only!

Discussion in 'Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Brave Gannicus, 3/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brave Gannicus

Brave Gannicus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This account is super lucky because I pulled both Kirin Sasuke & Kamui Kakashi in six single summons!

Pulled Tayuya on a yolo on the SKL banner. Haven't summoned at all after getting these three top-tier units.

If you buy this account, you should wait for the next Blazing Fest to pull. Save the pearls!

There's like 500+ more pearls to collect from daily login, Emergency Missions, Impact raids, rest of hard story mode, etc.

Limited-time only because I don't feel like having to keep checking to see if anyone's interested. It's only $30. I'd just buy coffee and snacks with it, so it's not that serious to me lol

PayPal only. And don't bother contacting me if you're overly paranoid. I've sold many mobile game accounts, and hate when the buyer unnecessarily makes it a long process. Trust me or GTFO please :p

2. Sangwoo

Sangwoo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

You expecting $30 for such a cheap account? Smh

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    Brave Gannicus

Brave Gannicus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Yeah, but I honestly couldn't care less if it sells or not. I'm enjoying this account because not even my main account has Kamui Kakashi.

I've raised one account to 149 and another to 165. I'm an expert on this game. I know the value this account has from me pulling Kirin Sasuke and Kamui Kakashi with the first 35 pearls you get.

This account is super fun, so it's a win-win for me, whether or not someone buys it or not. Look have much fun I'm having playing Phantom Castle lol

[​IMG]

4. OP
    OP
    Brave Gannicus

Brave Gannicus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Plus, a bundle costs $24.99 for 50 pearls.
    One may do a multi-summon with that and get all bronzes, silvers, and fake golds.

Or someone can buy this account for five more dollars that has two of the best non-Blazing Fest units. And there are SO many more pearls to collect.

So it's really whatever, man.

5. OP
    OP
    Brave Gannicus

Brave Gannicus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Now with 99 luck Sexy Jutsu Naruto and Hidan! Still just $30!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.