Stolen account

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by lfitzgerald34, 11/8/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lfitzgerald34

lfitzgerald34
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi,

I purchased this account

Sold - [SILVER SELLER] REDUCE TO RETIRE #44 TH11 , lvl 132. heroes 38/40/3. full wall 10+ 60 WALL 11 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

In february 2016. from a user called pro_sell. 2 months after purchasing the account someone logged into the iTunes information and changed the password and locked me out of the game. I paid $410 through western union which i have receipts of. I also have receipts of me purchasing gems on the account through iTunes. It took me about 7 months to find the account but i finally found it in clash of clans. When i confronted the person playing, they told me that they had also just recently bought the account through playerup.com When I spoke with the seller about why my account was compromised, he told me that he was the "Only" person that had logins for the account. And that there was no way anyone could access the account. When i bought the account from him, he sent me login information which I will provide photo documentation proving i paid for it and received logins. Also when I talked to the second buyer, he told me that the account had the exact same email address but had a different password. I have photo documentation of everything and would either like my money back or would like another maxed account. The player who bought it the second time also submitted a case with playerup.com to get his money back as well. I will attach all documents that correspond to that account. and the conversation i had with the second buyer. The original seller, Pro_sell also known on kik as tung_pe0 was the one who sold me the account. When i confronted him, he told me that he has records of the sell and everything if i wanted to report a case to playerup.com. I feel like i have been cheated out of $410 and want my money back. You will see in one of the photographs a person named "CRAY" on clash of clans. This is the person who bought the account for the second time. he bought it from a user named FOREVER_AE0 which is in one of the chat pictures we have. I have already tried sorting this out with the seller and they seem to refuse to help. He told me he created the login for the account and when he created the login, no one else had access to it. But it was changed shortly after and i could no longer access the account.

View attachment 150370 View attachment 150371 View attachment 150370 View attachment 150371

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Admin likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Automated Response

Thank you for submitting a support ticket. An agent will assist you shortly with your inquiry. Meanwhile, please view the links below as this will direct you to the correct department to get help with your questions.

Regular Support
    For all non-middleman help related questions, please follow these instructions:
    1). View the Guides Section for all commonly asked questions
    2). View our Knowledge Base for all other commonly asked questions
    3). If these sections above don't answer your question, please submit a Help Ticket here.

Middleman Support - "Active" Orders
    Please note that this support is for non-middleman related issues only. For all middleman support questions, please use your Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket already opened. If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly. Please also note middleman support is currently experiencing some delays on their responses so we ask that you remain as patient as possible.

Middleman Support - Non "Active" Orders
    If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly or click here to post a help ticket.

Disputes
    If you believe someone has possibly scammed/frauded you, please Open A Dispute Form (takes 2 minutes). Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

4. pro_sell

pro_sell
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

139   0   0

Thx @Admin . I told to this guy from yesterday . He can make distupe and let you guy see. First thing , he bought acc from me on 28/2/2016 and I dileveried acc to him already . After that , on 8/3/2016 , he asked me ask owner about the info to unlink rhe acc from ios , he want to put acc to his ios . He never say someone log in acc .
    Then 9 months later he pm me and said someone log in acc after I sold to him a week. How do u think about it ? @Admin . It doesnt make any sense .
    He paid too much for an account , if account have any problem , he will pm me right away and try to claim money back , but he didnt do it . He said he delete coc on his ipad . Is it weir story ?

5. pro_sell

pro_sell
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

139   0   0

Also account play on ios and never link android. So when I change apple Id by my email , noone can change password and info on ios , even owner try recovery it , but he didnt know apple Id email abd security question. Owner cant do it .

6. pro_sell

pro_sell
    Expand Collapse

139   0   0

I still save all conversation about this . I will send u @Admin

7. OP
    OP
    lfitzgerald34

lfitzgerald34
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Lets clear some things up. When the account was compromised i had spent a few hundred dollars on the account. I stopped playing because the account got compromised and i didn't know what to do with it. you can see by the date that i joined this website that i was new. I was only on the site for a day or two when i got the account. So therefore i didn't know how the rules work with "contacting the seller if the account was compromised." anyone who has thei account compromised isn't going to just message the guy they just bought it from. I thought that i was part of some fraud. Thats why i didn't contact you. I was so mad at the time that i stopped playing clash of clans all together. a few months later i tried to log back in to see if they were still playing and they were. Thats when i confronted you about changing the account logins because i didn't know how to do it. I still have access on my ipad to the account but someone else is playing. It's very odd that you say you created the account yourself with your own logins but someone you have no clue who they are has access to it? Seems like what happened was you guys logged into the account that i bought and saw it wasn't being played so you went and sold it to another person. The guy has already stopped playing the account because he is scared he is going to get banned from the game. he has also agreed to give me the logins as well when this gets resolved. He has made a case with the @Admin as well.

8. pro_sell

pro_sell
    Expand Collapse

139   0   0

It doesn't make any sense if u got scam with a bunch of money , u never leave it and 9 months later u comeback and claim me the account have trouble . Althought u said account was compromised after a week u play , but later a week when u bought from me , u didnt say anything . Is it make sense ?

9. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: pro_sell Re: #8[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.